International Teacher - NEW
Are you ... ?
- already a teacher and in need of exploring your personal and professional boundaries ...
- willing to share your teaching expertise with international colleagues ...
- not afraid of workplace learning and traineeships in international educational settings ...
- dreaming of teaching abroad ...
Then our brand new postgraduate programme international teacher might be something for you?
- What do we offer
- Enrolment conditions
- Tuition Fee
What do we offer
What do we offer
- interesting international educational contacts/references
- traineeprogrammes and coaching in international, private, local and European schools
- workshops, guest lectures, seminars, training sessions on different international educational systems, programmes and assessment
- 21st century international classroom skills
You are a qualified teacher (preschool, primary, or secondary education) with a high English
proficiency level (C1 level requirement before completion of the programme).
Admissions Interview in English start of the programme.
EEA-students = € 1990
non-EEA-students = € 2800
Travel and C1 English certificate costs not included.
Study exemptions and personalised traineeprogrammes are possible.
Accreditation of prior learning can be taken into account.
- International/European School Internship (15 ECTS)
- Intercultural Competencies in Education 1 (3 ECTS)
- Didactics and Pedagogy in International Contexts 1 (3 ECTS)
- Guidelines to English Level C1 (3 ECTS)
- International Internship (30 ECTS)
- Intercultural Competencies in Education 2 (3 ECTS)
- Didactics and Pedagogy in International Contexts 2 (3 ECTS)
Take a look in the programme guide for more details.