The application deadline is:
- 15 May 2021 (autumn semester and entire academic year)
- 31 October 2021 (spring semester)
Online Application via MoveOn portal:
Please submit your application via the online application tool.
When applying please make sure that all fields are filled in correctly and that all necessary data is entered. Otherwise, we will not be able to process your application. In your application you will need to upload:
- a motivation letter
- academic transcript of records
- copy of your passport/identity card
After the data have been submitted, the application form will be made available as a PDF document:
- Please save this document
- Sign this document as a student
- Have it signed by the home coordinator
All students will be contacted by the end of May (for the Autumn semester) or by mid-November (for the spring semester) with further information on their stay.
Before arrival in Belgium you will be asked to submit your exchange documents, including the signed PDF application and the Learning Agreement* - instructions to do so will be sent by e-mail.
*You can use the template Learning Agreement of Thomas More or the one provided by your home university.