Become a STAR @ Thomas More
Are you passionate about people and interested in different disciplines and cultures? Do you aim high and have what it takes to make a difference? Are you ready to shape the future? Do you have an open mind? Do opportunities and challenges trigger you to do more?
STAR-track is a multi-disciplinary exchange programme in English taking place during the autumn semester.
Team up with students with a different cultural and study background. A STAR semester consists of a total of 30 ECTS, combining 15 ECTS professional skills in your study field with 15 ECTS future proof skills of your choice.
How does it work?
First choose around 15 ECTS professional skills in your study field:
- be inspired by our professionals with in-depth and unique insights, both in theory and practice, into issues relevant to their field of expertise
- gain in-depth knowledge in your professional field.
Combine these with 15 ECTS future proof skills of your choice:
- work on projects and cases in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams
- learn to find suitable and creative solutions, structure information, make visuals to pitch your ideas and improve your overall global leadership qualities.
|Professional skills||Future proof skills|
- A B2-English level is compulsory.
- Registration and welcome mid-September.
- Courses start 19 September 2022 till 23 December 2022.
- Christmas break from 24 December 2022 till 9 January 2023.
- Exams are organised in January 2023.
- A buddy can be assigned on request.
- Exchange students from partner institutes of Thomas More: no tuition fee.
Please fill out the online application by 15 May and send all compulsory documents before arrival.
Upon completion of your exchange you will receive a Transcript of Records and you can request a STAR-Track certificate and a letter of recommendation.