1. You are completing (have completed) secondary education in Flanders | the Netherlands
2. You are an EEA-national or you have a valid residence permit for Belgium
You will need an admission letter to register.
Prepare your documents before filling in the online form:
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your residence permit or identity card.
- You will be asked to upload a scan of your diplomas/certificates. For documents that are not in English, Dutch, French or German: please add a certified translation.
3. You are a non-EEA-national without a valid residence permit for Belgium
You will need a registration certificate to apply for a student visa.
After you have completed the online application you will receive an e-mail confirming your application. We will check whether your application meets the conditions to be admitted to the course programme. This assessment may take a few weeks.
If your file has been approved:
(1) you will receive a request to pay the tuition fee for one semester (i.e. fixed cost of €971,20 and the variable fee for 30 credits of €46,40: a total sum of €2,363.20)
(2) We will ask you to submit the name of a Belgian sponsor or enter into the blocked account procedure.
Both conditions (tuition fee & proof of sufficient means) must be met before we can proceed with the registration.
After the payment of the tuition fee has been confirmed by the financial department you will receive a registration certificate.
If you enter into the blocked account procedure, you will also receive a financial attestation which will help you obtain a student visa (long type D)
- If you fail to enrol (e. g. cancellation, no visa) the tuition fee (minus €100 administrative fee) and payment into the blocked account (minus €100 administrative fee) will be reimbursed.