Applying for facilities
- You are a student with a (part-time) job when:
- you hold proof of employment of at least 72 hours per month or half of a full-time assignment, customary in the field of employment;
- the program does not have a specific pathway for work-study students
- You complete the online application form (coming soon).
- The care coordinator will contact you to discuss the file. Each application is considered individually. On ground of the application and the interview, the care coordinator can recognise you as a work-study student.
- The programme manager decides on the allocation of the facilities
The care coordinator gives advice to the programme manager, who will take the decision about the allocation of the facilities. The programme manager will inform you.