Hi there! On Wednesday evening, 2 September, we welcome you online between 18 and 21h (GMT +2) at Thomas More for a visit and registration. We are virtually here for you, anwering your questions and showing you what makes the Thomas More experience so special for our students.
Some tips & tricks
- Find your way easily using the English top navigation
- Our teachers and students will be available this Saturday from 18-21.00 to answer all of your questions. Many of our programmes are organising walk-in sessions that will be open throughout the Open Campus Day, with a chatroom and live info sessions. The links to the walk-in sessions and the schedule for the info sessions can be found at the study programme’s virtual booth. Still trying to decide between multiple study programmes? You can already piece together your individual study programme to see what your schedule would be like.
- It’s best to attend the Online Open Campus Day using a tablet or computer.
- Google Chrome is the fastest way to navigate all the pages.
- We will use the ‘NewRow’ tool for all of our live info sessions. Run a Quick Tech Check beforehand. This will help ensure that you have the best experience possible. Your browser, OS, webcam, microphone and internet connection will be briefly tested.
- Still have questions? Find answers to many of your questions here. Keep in mind that you can avoid most problems by clearing your browsing data. Find out how to do this here.
- You can also chat with us during the info sessions. Do you want the whole group to see your question (and the answer)? Then, use the ‘chat’ function. Do you prefer to discuss your question privately with a Thomas More representative? Then, select ‘Q&A.’
What to expect?
You can live chat with our colleagues, teachers and students from 18-21.00 (GMT+2) on Wednesday, 2 September.
Lecturers and students from all of our programmes will be here to answer your questions via live info sessions and virtual chats. So, don’t hesitate! Stop by, explore and get to know us. The link to the Virtual Tour will be published the day before, so you can already check out the venue.
Join one of our weekly webinars for a live presentation of everything Thomas More has to offer: English programmes, study abroad opportunities, internships, student clubs, scholarships and more. Stick around for a chance to ask our webinar host any and all questions you might have about the application process and life as a Thomas More student.
Do you still have some personal questions about studying at Thomas More? No worries! We are here for you. Contact our International Support Team for general support and our Admissions Team for assistance with your application.
Take a look!
Want to get a sneak peek into life on campus? Take a virtual tour of the campus where you’ll study.
Already in Belgium? Book your campus visit
Are you ready to start your life as a Thomas More student? Apply online today!
Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Applied Computer Science
- Automotive Technology
- Business Management: Business for Events | International Bussiness & Trade
- Electronics and ICT
- Information Management and Multimedia | Data Science, Protection and Security
- Information Management and Multimedia | International Digital Product Architect
- International Communication and Media
- International Journalism
- International Tourism and Leisure
- Media and Entertainment Business
- Orthopaedic Technology
Discover our International Programmes: our study counsellors would love to help you find the perfect programme!
Admissions and Applications: our Admissions Team is ready to help you with any questions regarding your application.