Everyone is welcome to study at Thomas More, if you meet a number of conditions, including refugees and persons with a similar status. Thomas More has a English taught courses. The admission procedure depends on your background: do you already have a secondary education diploma or not; do you already have a higher education diploma or not?
On this page you will find the basic information. If you have any questions: please contact email@example.com
In brief there are 2 major requirements:
- A secondary school diploma
- Proficiency in English (at least level B2)
Thomas More offers several programs in English:
How you are admitted depends on which programme you want and what background you have:
- You do not have a secondary education diploma and you want to enrol in a full programme at Thomas More; then you have to follow the special admission procedure: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a refugee status (or similar), the rates and modalities are the same as for Belgians or EU citizens.
A Bachelor programmes (60 credits) costs €979,6 (nonbursary). Depending on your social and financial situation this can be lowered to €535,6 (nearbursary) or €115,5 (bursary).
If you want further information on social and financial support and opportunities: please contact email@example.com
- Ensure a good language level.
- Compile a strong file (with diplomas with possible translation and/or recognition, work experience, etc.)
- English speakers can participate in the (Englishlanguage) summer school to get to know Thomas More and Flanders better.
- Request a guest account so that you already have access to the campus, the library ... so you can already get some feeling with Thomas More.
You can register here.