If you are an EU citizen insured in your country by your National Health Service, you will be covered by the Belgian health service as well; in that case you will have to obtain a European Health Insurance Card from the health service in your country and bring it with you. We strongly advise you to carry adequate medical insurance with you.
Please check with your home institute and insurance company which costs are covered in case of an accident or any other inconvenience.

All incoming students enrolled at Thomas More are insured for civil liability and bodily injuries during educational activities. Please note that a third party liability is compulsory for all incoming students (€10). We ask our incoming students to sign up for this additional insurance for third party liability upon arrival.