Application deadlines 2019-2020
The application is completed by filling out the online application and sending in the compulsory documents
by 15 May 2019 (autumn semester and entire academic year)
by 31 October 2019 (spring semester)
Ask the international coordinator of your university to check the information and requirements for admission as mentioned in the interinstitutional agreement between your university and Thomas More: mobility numbers for the educational field, recommended language skills and additional requirements. All communication about Erasmus+ students should be done by your International Office and not by individual students.
Choose courses and/or arrange your placement
a) in case of study mobility
- Read the course guide and choose your courses.
- Fill out the learning agreement for studies Thomas More before the mobility. A full-time study of one semester corresponds to 30 ECTS credits.
b) in case of traineeship mobility
- Make arrangements with the The Receiving Organisation/Enterprise and describe your detailed programme of the traineeship period including knowledge, skills and competences to be acquired.
- Fill out the
Online application MoveOn
Thomas More uses an online application tool: Online application Exchange Students Thomas More.
You will need to upload a motivation letter, academic transcript of records and copy of your passport/identity card.
When applying, please make sure that all fields are filled in correctly and that all necessary data is entered. Otherwise, we will not be able to proceed your application. After the data have been submitted, the application form will be made available as a PDF document. Please save and sign this document. This document must be signed by yourself and by your international coordinator (sending institution). Digital signature will do.
Upload your documents
- PDF file of your Online application, with your signature and the signature from your coordinator (sending institution). Name of your document: Application_firstname_surname.pdf
- PDF file of your learning agreement before the mobility, with your signature and the signature from your coordinator (sending institution). Name of your document: LearningAgreement_firstname_surname.pdf
! The subject line of your e-mail must include (1) the name of the programme you apply for at Thomas More, (2) the semester(s) and (3) the campus of Thomas More, f.i. Journalism - Spring semester - Mechelen.
Upload your documents here: http://forms.thomasmore.be/view.php?id=1636918
ECHE - Erasmus Charter for Higher Education