Exchange programme | Occupational Therapy
You are an enthusiastic go-getter with lots of energy
- You want to help people with a disability carry out their daily activities with ease.
- You are well-spoken, optimistic and creative.
- This programme consists of a diverse combination of practical work, lectures, tutorials, and projects.
- It includes annual internships, totalling more than a thousand hours of work.
- After you graduate you can work as an occupational therapist.
- You are also qualified to take on coaching, coordinating and educational roles.
- As a result, you can work in a wide range of sectors and positions!
- If you’d like to continue studying, feel free to pursue another bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree.
- Personal coaching
More information coming soon.
The academic year in a nutshell
Yes, we care
During your exchange you can count on a whole support team to truly make you feel at home at Thomas More. The International Support Team, the International Office, your 'buddy', Student Services (STUVO), all of our lecturers and many more will personally guide you to ensure that you blend in from the beginning and prosper so that we help you to deploy and nurture your talents. You will never feel alone.