It has never been easier to start your studies in February. It’s now possible for you to graduate within 6 semesters, even with a start in the second semester, just like those who begin the programme in September.
- Automotive Technology
- International Business and Trade
- International Media and Entertainment Business - Short Programme
- International Tourism and Leisure
- International Tourism and Leisure | short programme
- Information Management and Multimedia: Data Science, Protection and Security
- International Communication and Media
- Second Bachelor International Communication and Media (Public & Corporate Affairs)
- Postgraduate Content Strategy & Customer Experience
Got any questions on starting in February in one of the programmes above? Please take a look at the programme's webpage and contact the Study Counsellor or Programme Manager. Or join our Open Campus Day on February 6 between 10.00 and 14.00 (Bruxelles Time).
Wondering how lockdown measures might impact your Thomas More career?
No need to worry! Not only will lessons continue, but we are also constantly innovating to make sure our students get the highest-quality educational experience, even remotely. How does it work? Take a look at this creative solution in the International Communication and Media course.
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all of our students, staff and community members. If you’re looking for a study programme starting in February 2021, rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to offer an excellent learning environment to our students in this challenging year. We know it’s a difficult time to make decisions about studying away from home. We are here for you! #wecare
We are here for you!
Check out our series of live webinars to help you make your choice for higher education.
Join us for a live presentation of everything Thomas More has to offer: English programmes, study abroad opportunities, internships, student clubs, scholarships and more. Stick around for a chance to ask our live webinar host any and all questions you might have about your application, the admissions process and life as a Thomas More student.