International Business Management: Short Programme (English)
Do you dream of an international business career?
- You already have a higher education degree? Check with the study counselor the options for your shortened programme or your exemption package.
- You will develop a thorough insight into business economics, with a broad view of the various functions within an organisation.
- You will explore cultural differences and their impact on foreign trade.
- By combining language courses in Chinese, German, Spanish, French or Dutch, your studies will pave the way for an inspiring international career.
- The theoretical knowledge and insights you acquire come together with pragmatic models and practical skills to
make a real impact.
- International experience and networks will add substance to your CV.
Your experience is the added value
Be a part of a talented, diverse and international class and experience the true meaning and power of interculturality first hand. Start building your international network from day one along with the foundations of a rich and rewarding career!
Prepare for a professional career
Put theory into practice right from the word “go”. With extensive hands-on project work, real-life business cases, international conferences and a 4-month international internship that fully immerse you in the exciting, fast-paced world of global business.
International support team at your service
The International Support team is the first stop for international students. They help with registering at the town hall, opening a bank account, finding a community of fellow students or just someone to talk to. Stop by our front desk at James on Campus De Vest or send us an email.
- Targeted students
- In practice
- Personal coaching
- Go international
You have already a higher education degree.
Contact our study counsellor. They will be happy to examine with you the possibilities of a shortened programme or your exemption package.
In this short programme, you will take all courses in English, together with international students. This will allow you to improve your interpersonal and communication skills, preparing you to operate effectively in the globalised business world of the 21st century.
At Thomas More you can always count on personalised counselling and coaching.
Through this programme you can gain international experience anywhere in the world. In the past students have done internships in the US, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Dubai, France, Germany, Russia, Mexico, ...
- The job of your life
- Working in Belgium
The job of your life
- Business developer
- Import/Export manager
- International entrepreneur
- Business owner
- International sales manager
- International project manager
Working in Belgium
International students can now apply for a new residence permit status upon graduation so they can extend their stay in Belgium up to 12 months to find work! Eager to launch your career in Belgium after your studies? No sweat! We’re here to help you navigate the Search Year application process.