Coronavirus | COVID-19 (English)
On this page we give our students and staff regular updates about the Coronavirus. [latest update: 11/06/2021]
Thomas More welcomes international students during academic year 2021/2022!
For general information about travelling to Europe, keep an eye on the European Commission's website.
For specific information about travelling to Belgium, check the Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs' website (travel to Belgium).
The Belgian Government's official website offers the latest updates on the Covid-19 situation and the current measures.
Get notifications of new measures via BeAlert.
How will the academic year look like?
Thomas More has opted for a carefully balanced mix of online theoretical teaching and practical courses on campus during the Academic Year 2020-2021. Next year we hope to see you all back on campus! Read everything you need to know here.
Are you a student at Thomas More? Please check your mailbox and the student portal.
What can you do to prevent becoming sick or spreading the virus?
- Do you have to sneeze or cough? Make sure to cover your mouth with a disposable facial tissue or with the inside of your elbow.
- Use disposable facial tissues when you have to sneeze or blow your nose and throw them away immediately in a trash can with a lid.
- Don't shake hands, don't give kisses and hugs.
- Keep your distance from others, experts recommend 1.5 meters.
- Try to be careful not to touch your face with your hands as much as possible.
- Ventilate rooms twice a day for 30 minutes.
Travelling to and from abroad
Student and Staff Mobility
Are you having doubts about a specific mobility? Contact the International Office: email@example.com