Ask the international coordinator of your university to check the information and requirements for admission as mentioned in the Inter-Institutional Agreement (IIA) or Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between your university and Thomas More:
- number of mobilities for your educational field
- recommended language skills
- any additional requirements
All communication about Erasmus+ students should be done by your International Office and not by individual students.
The application procedure is explained below:
- Nomination - your home institution contacts Thomas More to propose you as candidate for an exchange. More information in the webpage of the study field of your choice.
- Application - you apply as a student yourself in our MoveOn system. More information in the webpage of the study field of your choice.
- Registration - once you get accepted, you will receive instructions by e-mail to officially enrol in the Thomas More system.
- Please take into account that:
- Small alterations to the above mentioned dates are possible.
- These are the ultimate deadlines.
- Re-examination dates vary from one study programme to another. Please check your study programme under "exam regulations" for more information.