Only Students who already obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design or Architecture in Belgium and students who already obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design or Architecture in other EEA-members and non EEA-members states can apply for this Postgraduate programme, e.g.:
- Ba/Ma Interior Design
- Ba/Ma Interior Architecture
- Ba/Ma Environmental Design
- Ba/Ma Architecture
- Ba/Ma Product Design / Industrial Design / Service Design
- Ba// Banaba/ Ma Furniture Design
- Ba/Ma Design
If your Ba/Ma does not immediately qualify for the Postgraduate programme, your application can be assessed by the study counsellors committee. In case of doubt, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Digital portfolio + motivation letter assessment by the study counselors committee.
The digital portfolio is proving extensive experience in designing spaces, objects, interiors, CAD, technical knowledge and skills (drawings), visualization skills. The portfolio should contain at least 8 or more pieces of your best recent work and is to be submitted in digital format. The portfolio should enable the study counselors committee to assess your current skills and potential for success in the program. Digital formats that are considered acceptable include .jpegs of images/work or .pdfs of compilations of work. The student complements the portfolio with a motivation letter.
- Thomas More accepts admission applications year round.
In addition to the portfolio assessment, the study counsellors committee can request an extra (Skype) interview.
You can prove you are reasonably proficient at speaking and writing English (level B2, European Framework), if you:
- obtained the minimum score on one of the following internationally recognized language tests:
- followed your previous education in a partner institution with which Thomas More has an agreement on language requirements.
An identity card or passport is sufficient for students from an EU-member state. Other students can apply, but will need a valid residence permit for Belgium for the final registration.